australium weapons

Started by BoredGuy, May 06, 2014, 08:22:36 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BoredGuy

ive done like 12 tours and never got one, although my friend on his first tour managed to nab a australium ambassador.

has anyone ever gotten any of those golden guns?
ZZZ Emoji Frank Ocean Nikes Song Most Slept on Track of 2016 ZZZ Emoji

SingleFemaleLawyer

Sadly, no. Doesn't it just grind your gears when people get it on their first tour?
[CENTER][RED] "Go Crazy Folks!" [/RED][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

DaddyRoxx

I've gotten hosed twice.  One tour all I got was a Tomislav, and another tour I think a Wrap Assassin.  I even burned a Squad Surplus Voucher.  <sigh>
"The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made of atoms it can use for something else."
- AI theorist Eliezer Yudkowsky of the Machine Intelligence Research Institute

BLARG

These things really make me want to play mvm, but its just not my things.
Maybe if I start to want an austrailium rocket launcher bad enough, I'll give it a try.

Valoon

I wouldn't say it's worth it BLARG. Assuming that you'll get an australium within 50 tours, you still only have a 1 in 19 chance of getting a Rocket Launcher out of it (although 2 other weapons from mvm are worth as much as it if you want to trade for it.)

realistik

I've dropped 3 aussies now.
Wrench - Tour #71
Tomislav - Tour #73
Force-a-Nature - Tour #92

Thankfully, I couldn't care less about aussies. I'll keep a rocket launcher if I get one, but other than that they're just more crap to sell to buy more tickets until I get my pro killstreak RL kit fabricator. Also, morons aside, it's wicked fun! :)

Valoon

Shouldn't you have enough with those australiums to buy a pro rocket launcher kit by now?

BLARG

Are pro rocket launchers really that much?

DaddyRoxx

Pfffft . . . don't talk to me until you find an Australium Pain Train . .
"The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made of atoms it can use for something else."
- AI theorist Eliezer Yudkowsky of the Machine Intelligence Research Institute

Bargoff

I actually managed to get an Australium Axtinguisher on my first tour completion (looks like a made a few people mad already :P).  I haven't played MVM for a few months now, but I still have it.
Add me on SMITE if you play it!

BLARG

Quote from: Bargoff on May 08, 2014, 03:55:55 PM
I actually managed to get an Australium Axtinguisher on my first tour completion

Holy crap, maybe I should get playing.

Valoon

Just remember though BLARG:

Quote from: realistikWrench - Tour #71
Tomislav - Tour #73
Force-a-Nature - Tour #92

There is a chance that this could be you.

Gaberoll

I've made about four buds profit in the 12 tours I've done...

Member of MiT Since: December 27th 2012

Dr. Healz

0-21 so far. HEAR MY PLEA, GODS OF THE RANDOM DROP.

Jubei

I got an aussie frontier justice last tour - took 32 tours @ 4 tickets each tour which cost (if you buy them outright) $.99 each or almost $127.

The AFJ runs $30ish on the market.

So far I've been lucky and have been able to sell my loot for tickets and have more or less broke even. Others may not be so lucky.

Go Up