Resurgence: MvM, part 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Reckoning

Started by Phytophyte, February 15, 2015, 05:03:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bloodh0und

Mann Up Ladies! It's time to fill your coffee mugs with killstreak kits, among the nuts and bolts that fly across the battlefield when I BLOW THESE ROBOTS TO MY FORMER ROOMMATE'S BASEMENT!

[move][/move]

Bloodh0und

I forgot something: preference for Teamspeak 3 or In-Game Voice chat?

[move][/move]

petriach

I have to work this Friday,so I'll be here a little bit after the start time posted.

You all wouldn't mind waiting till 2315 EST for me,would you? While I *can* make it in time...I don't know if something is gonna come up and make me late leaving work.

Phytophyte

Quote from: petriach on March 10, 2015, 10:31:03 PM
I have to work this Friday,so I'll be here a little bit after the start time posted.

You all wouldn't mind waiting till 2315 EST for me,would you? While I *can* make it in time...I don't know if something is gonna come up and make me late leaving work.

Hoo boy, Time zones and Daylight Savings are fun.

You put 2315 EST. As of this week, we're in Daylight Savings time, not Standard time, so you might have meant EDT.

2315 EST is 11:15pm CDT, which might be a bit of a stretch. If you meant EDT, then you're asking us to wait until 10:15pm CT, which is only fifteen minutes after we're already scheduled. I don't think that's a problem, because I was expecting us to take about a half-hour to fully organize before we began anyway. If you show up then, it's all good.

petriach

...are we really going to be this pedantic?

Fine. 2315 ET.

Or just 15 minutes after the original start time. Jeez :P

Bloodh0und

[move][/move]

Phytophyte

Just a heads-up for the MvM team: yes, I am planning on another MvM night for this week, which will be Friday 20th, again at 10:00pm CT, plus fifteen minutes for Petriach to show up. The time may also be pushed back to 10:30pm if a group event is announced later in the week for Friday.

Also, to help get us into MvM faster, I'm going to try and decide which mission we'll play before the meet-up time. If you have a preference, you can post or PM me either in Steam on here on the forum which missions you want to do or rather not do. If no one has a preference, I simply choose the missions I have yet to do on my own current tour.

For this week, that would be any mission besides Bavarian Botbash.

Also, Valoon, you can plan to show up if you like. I wager my spot that we'll have at least one person fail to attend -- either way, it's a guaranteed spot for you.

IvanGrasp

I had some family issues so I couldn't attend. Sorry for that. I'll do what I can this time, I usually do nothing at those times =S

Excuses apart, are we doing mann up? I only have one ticket, I'll try to get some if they're needed. If you made it clear before I'm sorry, not to clever when it comes to obvious stuff -.-

Phytophyte

Quote from: IvanGrasp on March 16, 2015, 09:44:21 PM
I had some family issues so I couldn't attend. Sorry for that. I'll do what I can this time, I usually do nothing at those times =S

Excuses apart, are we doing mann up? I only have one ticket, I'll try to get some if they're needed. If you made it clear before I'm sorry, not to clever when it comes to obvious stuff -.-

No worries: as said, I expect things like this to happen sometimes. Valoon and Isoric were gracious enough to fill some spots.

As for Mann Up mode, yes, we are. It wasn't obvious at first, because I hadn't originally planned to do so when I first set this group up. The interest in Mann Up came later, so I just rolled with it. If tickets are a concern, I have a fistful of them I don't mind sharing.

Bloodh0und

QuoteI have a fistful of them I don't mind sharing.

I've got 10 of my own. Bottom line, I'm sure we can share :D

[move][/move]

DaddyRoxx

DR can't make it this Friday (March 20).  Work, work, work  . . :'(
"The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made of atoms it can use for something else."
- AI theorist Eliezer Yudkowsky of the Machine Intelligence Research Institute

Go Up