[MiT] GOES GOLFING (WITH FRIENDS)!

Started by ScooterYDKJ, January 30, 2019, 10:49:59 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ScooterYDKJ

It's been over six months since we last went golfing for an event, so for this week, I thought we might run it again.

So, here's how we'll do this: We'll have our own lobby to start, with [MiT] as part of the lobby name. If we need more spots, we'll create another lobby for people to join. Then we just play. Should be simple, I'd think.

Also, if we can spare the seats, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak channel during the event, since it's more fun to golf and chat with your friends!

So, come join us for some fun and frivolity as we hit the links (and dodge when it hits back)!

Date & Time
Saturday, February 2nd, 2019, 8:30pm Central

Your Host
ScooterYDKJ

Server
Lobbies will be provided in game.

Password
Lobby passwords will be "gopher"

Duration
2 hours max

Door Prizes
For once, Steam cooperated with me, and I was able to get 3 Winter 2018 Keys for the raffle. Don't forget to attend if you want a shot at one of them!

Map
First round should be the Forest course so anyone who hasn't played this before should be able to get the swing of things quickly. Then, who knows?

Rules
-Standard MiT Rules apply.
-Members and regulars get first dibs on seats.

We hope to see you there!
So listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that's OK. Because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home.

Go Up