AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by ScooterYDKJ, March 15, 2019, 07:07:45 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ScooterYDKJ

Ladies and gentlemen, it is the end of an era.

It is with regret to inform you that our Turbine game server, the core of our little community, will be shutting down on the 28th of this month.

This isn't the end of MiT, though. Our Teamspeak server and our Forums will remain online for the foreseeable future.

And speaking personally, I do want to thank every member of our community for being a part of it. That server and this community have been an intregal part of my life, and while I am sad that this must happen, I will remember all of the fun and friends I was honored to have on that server.

Again, thank you for being a part of our community, and if you are able to, please consider attending this Saturday's event as a possible final send-off to our little corner of the TF2 community.

-ScooterYDKJ
So listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You're always gonna be afraid even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that's OK. Because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home.

d1duck

Thanks for everything, guys.  I hope to see y'all soon on other games :)

James

Valoon

this news is kind of like hearing your childhood home just burned down. it's hard to imagine I've been around since 2012 and I get to see something like this happen.

Go Up